Current Addictions...Tag you It!

So I was surprisingly tagged after ages by Fatima who was absent for a while from the realm. Being Brazen and Prixie started the tag session and I should not complain much as this hasn't happened in a good while. 

So the whole thing is on current addictions and this in its self is hard to do…

I mean I still have my past addictions to deal with but here goes:

1. Social Media -- I have mentioned it before so will not repeat myself on this note.

 

2. Flings and Cream Soda -- this addiction is technically an old one but it resurfaced just before Ramadan started and only my darling Lulu and Sums would understand the need for flings with cream soda. ;)

3. Gadgets -- anything electronic I can lay my hands on regardless of the make which I know saddens Killa.

 

4. Books -- sadly unlike Fatima, I read everything and anything I can lay my hands on. Can't wait for Christopher Paollini's final book releasing end of this month.

 

5. Shoes but mainly new tekkies J

 

I'm sure there are many more addictions but I have to say many are old ones I can't get rid of J

 

So who to tag hmmm:

  1. Killa
  2. The Ever Great One
  3. Organ Harvester
  4. Mauro Correia


And the rules are:

What you need to do:


*Post at least five current addictions (with some details please).
*Mention the person who started this game of tag and also the person who just tagged you.
*Type your post with the heading "Current addictions".
*Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules.



Technorati Tags: , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

1 Tattooed my Soul:

KiLLa said...

Sony or BUST !!!

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger