So its been awhile....

Many people have asked why I have not been around and why I have not done much with my blog...well for starters I'm totally new at this and I do not know how to change things or make my blog even better...
Secondly well I've been busy...its Ramadhaan and I have not had much time to do anything else.
Thirdly and ultimately the main reason is...I do not have Internet at home and its driving me crazy.

4 Tattooed my Soul:

Anonymous said...

hello from croatia - in europe

come on my blog and leave commentar
pozzzzzzz

Prince K. said...

Hello! Nice blog you got here!
I am just passing through...

Don't worry, everyone is new to blogging at first... Then it becomes a way of life {Am I sounding ominous?}

M Junaid said...

Hey Zoe. Keep the Peace. I'l link you to my blog- but you have to promise me that you will update more often
mch luv
MJ

ZK said...

Slmz MJ
Not right now but inshallah soon lol i got lots to do atm
mwah

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger