Moments...

So i have been neglecting the blog a bit (according to some people) but honestly i haven't.
I just wanted the previous post to fester a bit :D

O well let me write...
Do you get those moments in life when its so peaceful and perfect...those moments when you alone and its only you and your thoughts??? I'm not talking about the period before you sleep but rather of the times when you awake...
Do you Get them????
Well i was lucky to have to such purrfect moments this last weekend...wel seriously just two such moments...and they were both in an aeroplane :D

Moments like those you just want to take out your pen and remember it all...but i couldn't... i let a perfect moment pass me by and i had no regrets about it.

When i should have been abale to write and express everything that sends me over the edge...i decided not to...My thoughts are my minds eyes...

Anyway on a different note...

I flew to Johannesburg this last weekend for an interview (i think my new employers are reading this :) but i still gotta write what i want too). The interview was awesome...though i felt out of depth for a bit, and maybe i came across as over chatty and a know it all...but honestly I'm not i have to keep learning and experiencing. I guess thats the main reason i wanted this job so badly. I want the challenge!!!
I honestly don't want to move to Jhb but if i have to i have to and this oppurtunity is too good to pass up...i'm lucky and fortunate to get it so i'm gonna grab it with all i have and hopefully learn more then i ever did at campus. (Campus lies when they say they preparing you for the future...its all a hoax i tell ya!!!!)

So guess whose the new junior at Mail and Guardian.....*Zah grins from ear to ear* :D

I promise all my friends to see them before i leav glorious Durban...but till then i am madly busy...still gotta giv in resignation letter...find accomodation...get me some wheels...and try and find my footing....

PEOPLE PRAY FOR ME

*efg*
*Me Evil* |__|


Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

21 Tattooed my Soul:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Zoe is coming closer ! YAY! "D

Salma said...

Yeah i got these wonderful moments before :)
"My thoughts are my minds eyes..." I like it so much ;)
I'm so happy for you Zahira,and hope you the great success in your new job and in all the fields of your life dear :). May Allah helps you Zahira, and i won't forget you in my duaa' :)

irshaad said...

ah the land of dreams and grime awaits u;) weldone. may Allah grant you success always

irshaad said...

oh and if u need anything in the great trek, let us jozi people know

Infinium said...

Congratulations are in order i think, lol... so ummm... CONGRATZ...

Shiraz said...

Congrats on grabbing your great opportunity.
Hmm... so you leaving the wonderful city :-( You'll be back, they all come back.....

ZK said...

Hey
Fati ->yes closer but not good enough if you don't visit
Salma -> Thank you and keep me in your duas and those moments always keep them closer
Ishu-> i need loads help me need accomodation and so on but one step at a time o and a gps system its jhb lol
infi -> thanks heheheh expect calls when i get lost or stranded ;)
Shiraz-> i will def be back if you know me you know i can't leav my precioussss my beech lol
thanks guys

S said...

awesome, awesome stuff zah!

*hugs*

Hope you do awesome and ensure that we have great, honest news!

mwah!

and yes, you must come back you hear! The beach callas everyone back....oooh.

Major_chip_hazard said...

Congrats to you,hope you make a great success of your new job:)Hope you enjoy Joburg when you're here

Unknown said...

CongratulationZ!
(that's jargon for "Congrats Zoe")
:D

mazozo said...

Enjoy jhb babes

Im gonna miss u

Whos gonna be my big sister now hey? mwa congrats u sharp told u

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

:)
hallo roomie, well housemate at least.

how our worlds collide.

see you at breakfast.

ZK said...

Dew-> thanks honey and one of the q's dey asked was if i gonna cum down every wkend to the beech lol i was gonna say yes then tawt better abt it lol mwah
MCH-> thanks hope to see you in the areas ;)
ak-> as per usual jargonate ;)
mazozo-> my darling baby bro i will always be around you know that :D i gonna sneakl to dbn and stay at ur place you hears o and u have my num...WEL USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saals-> bwahahahaha wats to eat????
did i tel you i hate cooking but i can if i must :P and we don't just collide we urrr CRASH lol

Mohamed Karolia said...

Its a great opportunity and i know you will grab it with both hands:) you Go girl !
Dont worry we jhb people will treat you like a queen:) and dont worry better things await you ;) im partially psychic about things like this ;)

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

breakfast is usually an apple and a fresh coat of tar on the lungs in the car, before i have my coffee intravenously at the office.
but perhaps you could motivate me to have a civilized and more wholesome start to the day.
;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now u b closer to Bilu AND ahmed! Hahaha just leave bilu alone.He marriED HAHAHAHA

ZK said...

K-man-> yah awesomeness incorporated ;) lol o and you guys better treat me rite lol
Saals-> hmmm apple and coffee in the car sounds gud enuf to me lol i usually dnt do breakfast lol
Anon-> you are bit delayeds lol ahmed's in london sadly and me i don't trouble married pple much (maybe only for food hehehehe)hows CT goin?

J said...

Yay! congrats and good luck! i think i did the "ohmygawdyou'releaving!" on facebook already :) now i have to buy the mail and guardian...:)

KiLLa said...

Coming to JHB - Welcome to HELL.. Dont listen to the above apart from the congrat.. Breakfast is a term not familiar with the normal jhb working class.. It coincides with Sehri.. Also think twice bout 'getting wheels'.. U'll get wherever u wanna quicker on bicycle.. Ya our traffic ROCKS.. O ya.. Get off facebook..

M Junaid said...

congrats my friend.
exploit it for all its worth

taz said...

you're leaving Durban!!! :(
aah well, gotta do what ya gotta do. was wondering the other day... does your brain work as well in cold jhb weather? :O

Good Lucks :-)

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger