Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak to everyone. Hope its a joyous one and everyone gets lotsa 'Eidee' hehehe though i have a feeling this year not gonna be as prosperous as before. think its the fact that I'm old and my family has this notion its time to marry me, god knows why!!!! There's still so much to life left hehehe
Durban Beautiful Durban...

5 Tattooed my Soul:

M Junaid said...

find a guy. settle down- i mean your folks did it. how bad can it be. or be single and lonely like me :)

Z said...

find a girl,settle down..blah blah
:P

what IS it with you people and early eid postings?! this is really getting to me man! :)

Bilal said...

belated Eid Mubarak:)

...if you want, you can marry:)
look at me, I am old, but I'm happy:)

ZK said...

Hey wait up guys...not just yet with the marriage stuf when it comes it'l come!
Bilal->Yusuf Islam/Cat Stevens still going stronge I see, the best part my sister did a project on him recently so I'm back to listening to some of my fav tunes...
Z-> i'm a gal wudnty hav gotten tym to post lol...its help help help eat eat eat yum yum yum sleep sleep sleep
HEHEHE

True Life said...

Salamualaikum!

This is really belated, but still Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
May Allah accept the prayers and fasting of us all!

Wa Salam
http://truelife200iv.blogspot.com

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger