My Mad Holiday...so far

So I've been away this holiday and all I can really say was YAY BRILL!!!!
My cousin decided to finally get married so the whole gang (and i seriously mean WHOLE 64 strong gang) were holidaying in Jhb. guess the brill part was the fact we all stayed together and kept the rest of the hotel up hehehe
so we arrive on Friday (8/12/06) morning and fortunately we able to check in early. Have lunch at my cousins place after Jumuah with most of everyone who made it up in time. the noise levels my family are able to produce is off the charts...

Getting ready for the wedding the next day was pure entertainment...imagine girls running around from room to room trying to get ready was hilarious...me i just sat and watched till I could use the bathroom lol the wedding was brill no doubt about that... This is almost the entire family missing a few people. I know not the best of pics but it'll do till i get a better one :)

We ended up at Gold Reef City the next day...I used the excuse it was my birthday and everyone had to do what i wanted...I so refused to visit another mall...argh...yah I know I'm a girl but that sure doesn't mean i need to always be shopping!

TO BE CONTINUED...

8 Tattooed my Soul:

mazozo said...

Lol nice post zoe sounds like u having fun keep us informed come an visit sometime slmz

safiyyamk said...

hmmmm m seeing ppl i know in your pict... that live in my area...

ZK said...

hmmm who could these people you know be? n mazozo i'm tryin 2write da sequel but its not happening the beach is just over tempting :)

safiyyamk said...

i see aunty cookie there, her duaghter fatima... and irshad... i know his sister... hmmm i think her name is ayesha?

ZK said...

hey wats ur name do i knw u? lol n Irshaad's sis name is not ayesha thats his mums name lol

ZK said...

wait i know who you are lol

safiyyamk said...

no its khadija yeah thats her name... i think lol... are u sure??

ZK said...

yah thats her name lol

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger