Holidays...continued...

Apparently I'm supposed to write the continuation of my holiday post but I just can't seem to get around to doing it :)

After the wedding was the Walimah in Durban, a week later... so was even better then making the way to Jhb... So this is the cousins yah mainly us girls with the one boy in the family who loves taking photos.
The holidays after that continued making me a total beach bum, especially since the Jhb cousins being around.
Not forgetting that Eid fell in between. Eid was a glorious family affair especially since a lot of the cousins from around SA were together after ages.
That night being new years was weird...we ended up at the beachfront though it was pouring, at my cousins place. All we did was stand on the balcony and carry on like kids...shouting at everyone passing by..was so much of fun :)
....More to follow....

23 Tattooed my Soul:

Unknown said...

quite an interesting holiday i see hope all is well on your side married life is good you should try it sometime :)

M Junaid said...

they look old :I
i see fats has perfected the sari pose :P

S said...

You look lovely Zahira :)

ZK said...

*blushing* yah you guys got me blushing hehehe
Hey Dullus what exactly should i be trying again lol I see you enjoying married life to the tee o well gudluk to you...me I'll wait my turn God has plans ;)
Juns...who exactly is old? and as usual you have eyes only for my cuz *sigh*

mazozo said...

LOl nice i knew holiday continuation post had to come LOL Btw u look very pretty zoey hehe i agree with mj y u think i call u aunty huh? ;-) lol btw who the pretty girl to the left of u?

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

hey, you're related to the Kharsany's :)

eish, this world, this atom.

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

oh wait- dof comment on my part. of course you're related:)

M Junaid said...

Saals - thats the funniest comment ever

Aunty Zoe- thats what my kids are going to call you

ZK said...

juns saal was havin her blonde moment excuse her and please no aunty Zoe's the name is zahira try it some time :)

bb_aisha said...

Which one r u?if u r relatd to the kharsanys,then whos aunty katie to u?my sis was frnds with aziza n i once went 4supper to aunty julies house.lets hope im talkin bout the same ppl! lol

mazozo said...

But Aunty Zoe....:-(

ZK said...

bibi...i am a kharsany :) which 1 i am is a secret lol
moosa...no buts n newy not like you'l see much of me this year

ZK said...

btw bibi its the same house lol

bb_aisha said...

Then iv met u-at aunty julies,naturally:-) was way back in 2003.i came with aunty katie n my aunt.fri nite supper.small world

Ruby :) said...

hey cool pic.. Are u safiyya's cousin? I knew safiyya from campus, but she started two yrs after me...the world is an atom indeed.. so where are u standing in teh pic?

ZK said...

ya i am her cuz and wer i am is a secret lol ;)

r said...

LOL! this comment posting is tribute to the everlasting habit of indians to "make hagahs" wherever they go.. not even the blogoshere is safe anymore!

pretty outfit zoe =)

Ruby :) said...

r: thats so true, indians have ahabit of making connections whereever they are, and the blogosphere is no exception... seems like we are one big happy family hey?

ZK said...

hehe WE ARE FAMILY :) i like that lol

Prixie said...

hey... i know safeeyah kharsany too. its nice to know this world shrinks faster as each day does by.

Sylar said...

Who's Priya

arshad said...

Oi Oi Oi Im Really Slow Man.
Iv Only Relised Nw Who you Are.
Y U Neva Tell Me..

ZK said...

Hey priya its kewl you know my family now get to know me lol
Arshad -> urr sunday was in mad mood and its a secret who i am so shuuu ;) and newy i met you before not my fault you dnt know who i am :)

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger