Concerning Love Letters...

***BEEN TRYING TO POST THIS FROM LAST THURSDAY***
As you can see by the title of this post it kind of has something to do with Juns
So Juns, finally decided to accompany me to the Time of the Writer’, which incidentally is running in its 10th year (I’m sure many people can not believe that fact!). That and the Film festival at campus are my two favorite things to go for… yes people I like all this cultural intelligence…
So I’m guessing you all wondering why the title for this blog piece…
Well Juns, I had a feeling, was highly bored during the whole process, even though he emphatically states he was not. (You know when a guy is lying when he keeps telling you otherwise) But I let him continue to believe he was impressing me ;) lol Just joking Juns stop having a heart attack…we already know what you think about it you posted on your blog already…Though is it the message or the medium you wish to acknowledge ;)
Dudes relax I’m getting to my point here….
Juns…bored…whips out a pen…hmmm is this for some note taking…
No?!?!?!?
Grabs Zoë’s hand…like dude what are you thinking…please no kinky business in the middle of the theatre…
Hmmm is this the art of branding you wish to portray…yes people he wanted to brand Zoë’s lovely delicate hand…Quickly she snatches it back before the skillful artistic talent of Juns comes into being…
Zoë opens her bag whips out a tiny ‘purple’ (wonder what she thinking) notebook and hands it to Juns…the result…
well take a look below…





PS: Juns finally understands XOXOXOXOXO

8 Tattooed my Soul:

safiyyamk said...

jun- your hand writing!!!! oh.my.god.
*IN SHOCK*

ZK said...

my thoughts exactly its like cracking a code :)

safiyyamk said...

we need to teach jun how to hold a pen and write!!!

M Junaid said...

Lol - people wil think that we are lovers now or something.
yeah - you're right zoe - i was bored for the first session

as for my hand writing - Zoe failed to mention that the book was slightly bigger than a kruger coin, so it was hard to write in - for those who cant read 'MJ', here's a tanscript:

This is rather pointless as the whole purpose of me unsheathing my pen was to 'brand' your hand with my iconic symbol - 'MJ'

But perhaps now you have your own memory of modernity contained in this piece!

xoxo Mj Khan

lol - you labelled your post 'Concerning Love Letters' - That is probably the most unromantic love letter i have ever seen Zoe :)

Oh - the inside joke to the whole letter was that the session was on 'Memories of Modernity', so i was just taking the piss out off them.

ZK said...

hey it was bigger then a kruger coin you just making excuses...ask any of your students they can't decipher your writing lol
And hey its your love letter to me that and maybe the fact I don't get many makes me think it is lol

Ruby :) said...

Mj: maybe u missed your calling, cos ur writing resembles a doctor's...as for the xoxoxo, i wrote a guy a secret nots, and i ended it with xoxoxo, but he also may not know what that means!!

Hamza matar said...

lovely page, c u at mine

ZK said...

thanks whiskey

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger