Tags...Bleh

Lol so i just got tagged by Juns about five things no one knows...hmmm this is a hard one but i guess i gotta try it:
'Five things you don’t know about me'
  1. I love dring manual cars and i drive fast very fast when ever where ever i am...shuu don't tell the cops...i clocked 220km/h (i think) hmmm not bad hey...anyone wants a race...BRING IT ON!
  2. I have a beauty spot in a very secretive place...don't even ask lol ;)
  3. I enjoy solitude...yes to all my peeps who know me...I LIKE AND ENJOY BEING ALONE...
  4. I love sports more than anything...yes i know this is something everyone knows but what they don't know is i'm conidering taking my FIFA coaching exams...
  5. I'm an Oscar winner lol...seriously i was told i'm the best at hiding my emotions lol...who would ever think that...

So yah hope you guys got more insight into my life lol...

I TAG

(hmmm this is a toughie)

BILAL

PHANTOM

JOE

ARSHAD

ad amazingly I don't know who else to tag because they already tag'd lol

7 Tattooed my Soul:

ZK said...

oops another thing about me I CAN'T SPELL!!! and i hate using spell check lol
people its CONSIDERING
hehehe

Anonymous said...

LOL!
I love being alone too...I don't crave companionship funny enough.
But I love being with people at the same time. :)
And yes...driving fast...that's one of my loves, but I have slowed down lately due to the fact that I my nephews would be with me and even though they would ask me to drive faster, I will not but their lives at risk because I want to do it myself .... :/ (but i miss the exhiliration!)
Oohlala@beauty spot! :P

ZK said...

lol i know what you mean when people are with i stick to speed limit surprisingly havn't gotten a hectic fine yet...*touch wood*Throw salt*knock on a table* you get what i mean lol
I love my friends and i love people I'm a socialite no doubt but i also love my solitude...

Bilal said...

i dont like this whole tagging business- too much work!
and i have no idea what to say- the things that people know, they know and what no-one knows, the dont need to:P

ZK said...

you just looking for excuses bilal come now you know you want to tell us your deep dark secrets hehehe ;)

arshad said...

i Will SooN..
B Patient...

ZK said...

Ah Arshad...lol would love to see it :)

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger