Life, Love and Loss

Life is a beautiful thing, yet many of us take it for granted. My question is why are we put here in the first place. Maybe the reason we here is to learn and to teach. Is not this the reason we were created?
The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Seek Knowledge from the Cradle to the Grave".
So is it not our task to seek this knowledge and to further teach it to others.
So why this title...'Life, Love and Loss'?
At the moment I'm going through a period of self doubt!!!(Some help is needed here I believe!)

Why was I even created? Life seems to continuously throw curve balls that I can't seem to hit and yet I dust myself of and try again, and again, and again.

mmmm reminding me of a song at the moment - Aaliyah- Dust yourself of and try again-----lalalalalalalalalala

Anyway back to the topic. Ah LIFE, so beautiful and yet so evil. Hopefully everything I seem to be learning these last few months can help brighten what the future holds.

Love come hither. Show me who and what you really are. Make me believe again there is something worth living for.

Loss, you have taken from me but I will rise again like a Phoenix from the ashes and I will overcome!!!

My Beautiful Girls

2 Tattooed my Soul:

Hasina Suliman said...

Masha-Allah,
they're Lovely:)

ZK said...

Thanks Lady the are and they are a hand full as well

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger