To MJAD and His ideas for a Honeymoon...

Hey MJAD hope this keeps giving you ideas for a honeymoon if you ever decide to marry...
And to those who are and are planning one remember...The world is beautiful!!!

7 Tattooed my Soul:

M Junaid said...

honeymoon requirements

bed
concealed room
room service
thats it - no mountains, or lakes or estuaries etc - we can save that for another holiday

ZK said...

lol but the surroundings make the honeymoon beautiful...call me sentimental :)

J said...

slms zoe
I have finally visited your blog :)
Thank you for the black background, it's so much easier on the eye.
I will visit more often in future, I promise...

ZK said...

Hey JOE Mwah
finally u arrive hehehe

S said...

I posted here twice before but it doesn't come up.

Anyway I'm here too:) THanks for all the help at the presentation,
btw, Zoe where do you want to go for a honeymoon?

M Junaid said...

Hey Joe - stop taking stabs at my website :P
i wanna go to some asian country ( or some island somewhere.

ZK said...

lol dew i wanna travel the world therefore one honeymoon not gonna b enuf n check out all my BEAUTIFUL WORLD pics u'l get an idea

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger