Think I'm missing Durban too much!
This was taken on the way home from work...traffic follows me everywhere I go :)

9 Tattooed my Soul:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. alot of dbn ppl stay in ur area or en-route...cos the ND number plates are jus chugging along to that Iftaar horizon :P

KiLLa said...

LoL.. So likw wat phone u have.. Has quite a decent camera.. :)

WHich road is this..

Damn some ppl finish work late..

Anonymous said...

That U Cant Have.. Il Make you 1,, But dnt Steal That 1..

ZK said...

Anon -> silly that was taken in Dbn :) thats why all the ND plates lol
Killa -> don;t finish that late but that was taken in winter hehehe and i using my fav phone SONY wooohooo
arsh -> i will i will

Muhammad said...

no no no...

Weather +
Beach +
Some of the people --

oi.

Home is home I guess.

M.

irshaad said...

and it doesnt get any better in jozi dus it:P

Major_chip_hazard said...

I was just thinking,you never see such a lovely sunsets in Joburg after work.It's just smoke and kak in the horizon,the sun just duck's because the pollution is just hectic....lol

M Junaid said...

i miss our debates

Imo said...

Durban Rox like the weather only in june tho.. but that doesnt stop the awesome times during the other parts of the year!!!

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger