You and I

We meet as strangers,
each carrying a mystery within us.
I cannot say who you are.
I may never know you completely.
But i trust that you are a person in your own right,
possessed of a beauty and value that are the Earth's richest treasures.
So i make this promise to you:
I will impose no identities upon you,
but will invite you to become yourself
without shame or fear.
I will hold open a space for you in the world
and allow your right to fill it with an authentic vocation and purpose.
For as long as your search takes,
you have my loyalty.





Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

4 Tattooed my Soul:

ZK said...

hey dreamlife you alive :)
hows marrid life treating you ?
hope all is good!

KiLLa said...

I remember writing some poetry..

Violets r blue, Roses r red..
Something tells me u sick in ur head...

Just Jokes..

On a serious note.. Nice poem.. I like how its shaped like the ace of spades.. and the design and stuff.Didnt read it though.. Im sure it means something to someone..

YNWA

Dreamlife said...

long time no um...post a reply to your blog ;)

yup, all is good...amazing. i recommend marriage to everyone :)

how's things with u?

irshaad said...

i said the other day that the problem with the world is that people judge too quickly, make hasty uninformed weak assumptions...if only the world would adopt the spirit of this poem...

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger