PLEASE EXCUSE ME! I am indulging in messing with my blog...
hopefully I'll get it my way soon...

11 Tattooed my Soul:

S said...

Bibi Aisha! See what you caused now! lol. Everyone is out to pimp their blog so that they can be approved by Barbie and Ken! ahaha.

ZK said...

sorry dew it wasnt bb.s doin it was actually my need 2maximize my screen space n thanks 2 arshad who thought this hopeless person what 2do... thanks scaredy cat sweet boy :)

ZK said...

now me gets 2play around al colour suggestions n combinations welcomed :) o n ne ideas as wel

ZK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Waseem said...

It will take some getting used to ... but i guess change is inevitable. I can just imagine Xzibit coming and pimping your blog west coast customs style lol

S said...

oh... I need more width space in my blog as well.

qdee said...

we shall ait patiently ;)
i want sunflowers on my blog.but its not happenning :(

ZK said...

dew Mj don't like the more width space sigh but i said thats what i want so i'm doing it my way...
but PLEASE help wit my colour schemes i seem to be losing it sigh lol
hmmm wer you want the sunflowers exactly qdee?
I'm kinda becoming a pro at this...i've even learnt sum HTML...would you Ever!?!?!?!?
but gotta give cred to waseem for all the help
and arsh for helping me change it in the first place lol!!!

mazozo said...

Lol teach ME

ZK said...

watta must teach you mazozo

S said...

ooh ooh..I can design banners if you'll need (Like my title box thing I made, but obviously suited to you'll's tastes.)

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger