Your Element Is Air

You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!
Lol This is sooo not me but what youg guys think o and go try it out...i want to know how correct it is...

6 Tattooed my Soul:

Libra said...

Oh I hate these stupid pop-culture takes on self-knowledge quests. But, gotta say, though I don't know you that well, or hardly at all, as far as I know it could be you.
That wasn't very helpful, was it?

ZK said...

lol eish no help man lol but wonder what others will say who know me a bit better...but lobelia you can be my friend too :)

Waseem said...

Im an air element also, but the quiz seems to ask you questions and give you the same answers back. My life is def not light and cheerful though

ZK said...

its bit mad but i had to try it the cuz said i should lol

Anonymous said...

hey gal, my element is FIRE...checked with acid, he sez it describes me purr-fectly!

ZK said...

wow yay it worked diff for sum1 else heheheh me gonna retak it i think

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger