Linkin Park (esp for Phantom)



This is especially for LINKIN PARK fans...
I did comment in my last post about the release of there single above and their new album.
This video is also awesome makes you wonder...What I've Done?!?!?!?!?
But I'll say it again...

MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT release date is 14/15 May...
This song is not exactly them but its awesome and doesnt fall short like Maroon5... they still leave me a believer :)

14 Tattooed my Soul:

Waseem said...

stupid no speakers at work, they did sell out when they joined JayZ for that insult to their music, well thats my opinion, hopefully they can redeem themselves.

ZK said...

dey did sell out a little bit but compared to wat udas have done al cred to them, for trying to break sales

r said...

i like this song purely cos they dont scream half as much as the tracks on Hybrid Theory

ZK said...

lol gf you def not a listerner of rock *sigh*
I thought i had inducted you but i see i still need lots of work lol

Muhammad said...

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN!

Mohamed Karolia said...

Linkin park rocks. I didnt think they would libe up to hybrid theory and meteora but this song is awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Linkin Park have been styling since their bootleg garage days.

Quantum Pioneers they are :)

ZK said...

Taqdeer -> Def they are pioneers you should listen to some of their original stuff awesome!!
K-Man -> they always rock :)
Muhammad -> Is that your fav number? :)

Anonymous said...

I just saw the video!
It's fantastic to see they are looking at how life see's us, as supposed to how we see life!
Evolving pioneers they are ;)

Yes, I have all their earlier stuff :)

J said...

wow, my bro would love you guys he's got every album and he's an official Linkin Park street-teamer!:) Like Kman, i was also thrilled with this song! they have managed to live up to the greatness of meteora and their JayZ mash-ups, (which i didnt think was selling out on their part) and it's still linkin park, but new, edgier, more thrilling linkin park than before. The song has that "legend" feeling to it...Chester still sounds awesome and provocative, and Mike is back after his Fort Minor stint and he doesn't look tired at all :) Linkin Park is definitely the best, most original thing in rock...im so glad I'm meeting all you like-minded music lovers :)

mazozo said...

Bleh I gonna miss Chester Bannington voice

The Screamimg Rocks R how can you not dig it

Sigh so lost in the commercial world. Lol u need system of a down

ZK said...

mahoho i miss his voice also and please giv r sum culture lol ;)
joe we always listened you just never asked lol
taqdeer there understanding of life really kicks you in the gut

J said...

Mazozo: lol at System of a Down :D I think you will be throwing R in the deep end if you give her that to listen to...how would she feel listening to that classic line "i don't think you trust in my self-righteous suicide"... Maybe we should start her off on some Deftones first hehehe...

ZK said...

major deep end mode but imagine giving her rammstein to listen to lol awesome!!!

Creative Commons License

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger